We have had an exciting Spring! There is so much more in the works! Read on to see our latest news and events.
Testing Communications in the Connected Car
On May 12, 2015 IWL’s CEO Chris Wellens presented to the Silicon Valley Automotive Open Source Meetup on the campus of Mentor Graphics to automotive professionals. She covered the testing of ECU and related modules, along with Infotainment and Assisted Driver systems.
Would you like to see what she presented? Read the notes from the presentation here.
The DARPA Robotics Challenge Finals is almost here!
June 5-6, 2015 at the Fairplex in Pomona, California
The DRC Finals event will test the ability of 25 robots to perform specific tasks; robots will communicate with their operators over a wireless network Acting as a Degraded Communications Emulator (DCE), InterWorking Labs’ Maxwell Pro will simulate the types of adverse network conditions that occur during real-world disaster events (such as Fukushima, Hurricane Sandy, etc.)
Read our latest blog article InterWorking Labs’ Maxwell Pro at DARPA Robotics Challenge Test Bed to see what key issues the robotics teams ran into during the Test Bed event held in March 2015.
InterWorking Labs’ Engineers and Staff will be at the DRC finals!
Are you going to be there? We would love to meet you!
Read Our New White Paper:
“Are you Allocating your Test Resources Correctly?”
Read about the differences between Line Speed Testing and Functional testing and find out how to find the most bugs prior to deployment.
- The Importance of Functional Testing
- The Paradox
- Why Line Speed Testing Isn’t Enough
- The Hidden Costs of Misallocated
- Test Resources
Read the full White Paper here to learn more!
A new SilverCreek Release is coming in June!
The release will include the following new additions:
1) SilverCreek will move to use the latest stable Tcltk8.6 release.
Customers will be able to use many new features offered by tcltk8.6
Tcltk 8.4 is still supported and shipped with SilverCreek
2) Added support to validate AutonomousType values and additionally check
if hrStorageType, hrDeviceType, and hrFSType values are valid values as registered in HOST-RESOURCES-MIB.
3) The SilverCreek result file will contain the “test purpose” field providing a concise description of what the test does.
4) Using XSLT customers will be able to generate a HTML result file with embedded CSS from the SilverCreek XML result file. The generated self-contained HTML result file can be emailed and displayed easily outside of SilverCreek.
5) SilverCreek will support an option to skip all tests that check SNMP set and read-write objects. Customers whose SNMP agent only supports SNMP monitoring can now use this feature to suppress many test failures due to known implementation limitations.
An email will be sent to those on the Release Email notification list once available.
See the full release notes here.
Featured New Clients:
GoPro makes the world’s most versatile cameras. GoPro helps people capture and share their lives’ most meaningful experiences with others—to celebrate them together. Like how a day on the mountain with friends is more meaningful than one spent alone, the sharing of our collective experiences makes our lives more fun.
Nintendo Technology Development
Nintendo is the world’s oldest and largest (by revenue) video game company. Nintendo enables people all over the world to enjoy their favorite games and characters on the go and from the comfort of their home. Nintendo has announced a new dedicated games platform with a brand new concept under the codename “NX” that will be further revealed in 2016.
As the leading provider of products and systems for electrical installations and information networks wherever people live and work, Legrand delivers an unequaled depth and breadth of innovative solutions. NuVo whole home audio systems guarantee an unparalleled listening experience, with wired and wireless distributed audio solutions specially designed to match incredible fidelity with the latest in streaming source variety and intuitive control.
Christie Digital Systems
Christie supplies a wide range of completely integrated projection, display, presentation and audio solutions to industries such as cinema, corporate, education and training, live events and retail. From 3D projection systems and large-format interactive video walls to revolutionary audio systems and powerful presentation and collaboration tools, Christie leads the digital paradigm shift by providing complete solutions built on proven technologies.
To see our full Client List click here.
2015 has started off very busy and we have shared a lot of new updates. Make sure to follow us on social media to get the latest info!
Here are some of our most recent posts:
- InterWorking Labs’ Maxwell Pro at DARPA Robotics Challenge Test Bed
- Quick Review of Dell Precision M3800 With Ubuntu Linux
- Should You Make Your Own TCP/IP Test Suite?
- Network Congestion and Net Neutrality: The debate over bandwidth utilization